Stakeholders Committee Members
A great representation of relevant European stakeholders in order to improve the project results
Tweenty members through:
- Cap Gemini.
- EDF Energie Nouvelles.
- SP Energy Networks.
- SMA Solar Technology.
- MASCHINENFABRIK REINHAUSEN GMBH.
- Bearing Point
- General Electric/Alstom.
- Technische Universität Wien.
- T&D Europe.
- SINGULAR Project.
- SUSTAINABLE Project.
- GRID4EU Project.
- GRID +.
- EPIA (European Photovoltaic Industry Association).
Stakeholders Committee missions are:
- Analyse and evaluate the results of the project, identifying the problems and obstacles presently restricting the large-scale integration of DRES in low and medium voltage grids.
- Propose solutions that could be tested during the Project.
- Provide feedback (according technical, regulatory and economic criteria) about inputs that could be taken into consideration and intermediate outputs.
- Carry out recommendations regarding Project outputs.
If you are interested in being part of the Stakeholder Committee, please contact us : email@example.com